"If I can lift you up when you're down, I would have done a very good job! Thank you for dropping by."



Sunday, December 11, 2011

A holiday called Christmas

Not too long ago, I worked for a company that celebrated the Jewish holidays.  At this time of the year, it was politically correct to wish everyone "Happy Holidays" rather than "Merry Christmas."

The following commentary (tinged with a bit of sarcasm, even anger, if I may say so) was forwarded by my high school chum, Lina.  I echo the sentiment behind it and that's the reason I'm sharing it with the world.  By posting it, I have clearly made a stand.  Thanks, Lina!

This is a Christmas Tree

This is a Christmas Tree

This is a Christmas Tree

This is a Christmas Tree

This is a Christmas Tree
This is a Christmas Tree
This is a Christmas Tree
And these
are Christmas Trees also
These are NOT Holiday trees
They are NOT Winter Festival trees
They are NOT Hanukkah bushes
They are NOT Allah plants
They are Christmas trees.






Say it...  
Christmas, Christmas, CHRISTmas
Yes CHRISTmas - not Holiday
We  are not celebrating the birth of a Holiday !!!

We  are Celebrating the Birth of  Jesus Christ!!!
So I would like to say to each and everyone of  you
Have a
Very Merry  CHRISTMAS and  may GOD BLESS each and every one of  you!!!

Take a stand and pass this on  !!