"If I can lift you up when you're down, I would have done a very good job! Thank you for dropping by."



Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Memo from GOD

At a very low point in both our lives, someone I worked with in the past sent me this uplifting e-mail...

To: YOU
Date: TODAY
From: GOD
Subject: YOURSELF
Reference: LIFE
 
This is God. Today I will be handling all of your problems for you.. I
do not need your help. So, have a nice day.
 
I love you.
 
P.S. And, remember...
If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do
not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something
for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All situations will be
resolved, but in My time, not yours.


If you've just read the above and are facing problems of your own at this time, may God's message bring you hope and the courage to confront your challenges.  Even this shall pass... maybe not as quickly as you would like, but if you stay positive and confident of a better future, that vision will eventually become your reality.  Just BELIEVE...

Cheers!