"If I can lift you up when you're down, I would have done a very good job! Thank you for dropping by."



Sunday, May 15, 2011

A moment of prayer

My cyber mailbox is a vessel for the constant flow of beautiful prayers.  This one was forwarded by my brother (thanks, bro!)... 

This is one of the best prayers
I think I have ever read.
PRAY THIS EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT!!
IT WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE.

I started not to do this, but as I read it....
I understood God to say,


'You need a miracle tomorrow'


so here goes...Prov. 29:25

You never know
when God is going to bless you!! !
Good things happen when
you least expect them to !!!!!!!!
!

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day,

I thank You for my being able to see
and to hear this morning.
I'm blessed because You are
a forgiving God and

an understanding God...


You have done so much for me

and You keep on blessing me.
Forgive me this day for everything

I have done, said or thought

that was not pleasing to you....


I ask now for Your forgiveness.
Please keep me safe
from all danger and harm.


Help me to start this day
with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.
Let me make the best of each and every day
to clear my mind so that I can hear from You.


Please broaden my mind

that I can accept all things.

Let me not whine and whimper
over things I have no control over.
And give me the best response
when I'm pushed beyond my limits.

I know that when I can't pray,
You listen to my heart.
Continue to bless me that I may be
a blessing to others.


Keep me strong that I may help the weak...
Keep me uplifted that I may have
words of encouragement for others.

I pray for those that are

lost
and can't find their way.


I pray for those that are misjudged

and misunderstood.

I pray for those who
don't know You intimately.
I pray for those that will delete this
without sharing it with others
I pray for those that don't believe.

But I thank You that I believe
that God changes people and

God changes things.

I pray for all my sisters and brothers.
For each and every family member
in their households.
I pray for peace, love and joy
in their homes; that they are out of debt
and all their needs are met.


I pray that every eye that reads this
knows there is no problem, circumstance,
or situation greater than God.
Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight.

I pray that these words be received
into the hearts of every eye that sees it.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment