"If I can lift you up when you're down, I would have done a very good job! Thank you for dropping by."



Thursday, June 21, 2012

Take 2: Cellular chatting unleashed

I think there should be a law against obscene cell phone conversations.  In my daily bus/train commute to and from work, I have been the unwilling eavesdropper to many a private chat that I had no business hearing.

The sad reality is that humanity (the kind I interact with on Planet Earth) has lost respect for boundaries.  The practice of good conduct and proper behavior is lost, hopefully not, for good.  Shame on us!

Cellular chatting had been a subject of a blog last year.  The topic remains very relevant and I feel the need to re-publish the post.  Call it a friendly reminder to the constant uncontrollable offenders.  I should apologize to those whose toes may get stepped on, but I do not see the need to do so.