"If I can lift you up when you're down, I would have done a very good job! Thank you for dropping by."



Friday, August 19, 2011

Nuke shelters in mankind's future

Today I have the pleasure of sharing this information from Lina, my friend of over four decades. 
TO GOD BE GLORY.
HONOR GOD. MAKE DISCIPLES.
Lina


This message was sent to me by my brother who's in Canada. These events are part of Revelations and we really have to prepare ourselves spiritually and not religiously.  God wants our hearts. He wants us to totally surrender to HIS will so that He can do what has to be done for us.  Ptr. Benny Hinn has always exhorted his listeneres to personalize Ps. 91 (Security Under God's Protection) and Ps. 94 (Deliverance From Evil). This is what I pray everyday on my way to work.  The events are unfolding before our very eyes, we cannot take things for granted. We never know the exact time or day when things will happen, and it can be shorter than the winking of an eye. 

Unless a man be born again of the spirit and the water, he cannot enter the Kingdom of God. The Bible clearly states that we must be born again. The Lord also says, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, No one comes to the Father except through Me."  I urge you to spend more time with reading and meditating on the Word because everything that is written in the Bible are promises and prophecies that God will fulfill, including future events (wars, rumors of wars, famine, natural disasters...) that will unfold before the end times. 

It's not about religion, it's about our relationship with the Lord. When the time comes that we will plead for God's mercy, his response would be "I do not know you because you do not know Me." The only way we can get to know God is through feeding on the Word or Scripture and through preachings. I always make it a point to listen to DZAS 702 am station when I get home at 6:30pm. The messages are so powerful. I listen to Ptrs. Clem Guillermo and Ed Lapiz and also from internet "Daily Hope devotionals from Rick Warren's Purpose Driven Life." We all want our families to be with the Lord when the time comes.  I've always included in my tithes, prayers for the deliverance and salvation of my family, friends, relatives and co-workers. These prayers are being prayed for by our Intercessors and Prayer Warriors, but we also never cease to pray.

I hope you can share with friends and relatives about God's goodness and mercy. He loves us, this is the reason He sent His one and only Son to save us by dying on the cross for our sins. Amen.

Wow, I feel like a preacher. The Holy Spirit has just flowed in my thoughts. Praise God.

  
PLEASE NOTE: I have held this message for several days until I checked with Christina Gallagher's webmaster. She says it is legit and there are lots of messages that are not put on the web site. Joyce

Message to Christina Gallagher July 2010 to build nuke shelters in America

July 29, 2010

A message from Jesus to Christina
 
My daughter, I desire that you make known to My people in the Americas that I, Jesus, desire they participate in bringing about a number of underground shelters for the safety of those who are to be the remnant of salvation.  Soon, very soon, the world will be plunged into the black apostasy that will engulf the world.  There will be war and through the availability and use of nuclear power, the annihilation of many parts of the world and its inhabitants will be brought about.  God does not to desire you to fear.  He desires your response and your swift action to bring about this work.
 
My daughter, I desire you make this known throughout the world.  The world's powers are in the grasp of a great unrest and the preparation of war is now a reality in union with antichrist.  He is about to create a great abomination.  The world as you know it will become changed and disfigured.  World powers are at work, drawing upon the forces of evil to cause destructionAll transactions through banks and all government services throughout the world will be made powerless.  The leaders of all nations will be rendered helpless to intervene.  Food will be limited.  Hunger and death will be everywhere.  Great calamities and disasters will befall the world. The waters will be poisoned. 
 
Make preparation now.  The world is about to fall into the depths of its own sin.  All that you have will be seized.  Your money will be worthless.  There will be death all around you.  God's mercy will be there if people turn to Me but it grieves Me that their hearts will not choose to partake in My Mercy.  Rather they will prefer to squirm in conforming to man's way.  I am He who is Alpha and Omega for ever and ever.  How I still yearn for people to respond to Me rather than die.  My Sacred Heart will draw all those who desire to respond for the purpose of ensuring the continuance of the work of salvation.  The time is here when all men will be tempted to think only of self.  The sea will cover much land and many people will be lost because they choose to remain blind to the call  and their denial of Truth.  My daughter, you will receive much mockery from those who do not want to respond.  Soon they will cry out and seek you out to help them but it will be too late for many.  The waters of death have moved and moved quickly.  Time has been set for the world's destruction.  Its perversion is limitless.  My daughter, be at peace.  Make known all I tell you.  Those who can recognize Truth will respond.  I desire you to guide My people through My working in you.  You are in the time of the 'opening of the door and the closing of the gate' - the great tribulation.
 
Money in the bank will not be safe. Just look around. Financial collapse in Greece, Italy, USA & other places. The waters of death, is the past events in the US & elsewhere, having to deal with flooding and "so-called" Natural Disasters areas that never experienced flooding suffered and NO ONE could do any thing to STOP IT!

Place your TRUST in Jesus .