"If I can lift you up when you're down, I would have done a very good job! Thank you for dropping by."



Sunday, April 24, 2011

Smile from God


A very long time ago, I received the above photo as an e-mail attachment,  I saved the picture, but can't recall what the message was all about!  All I know is that the three birds in the sky and their smiley face formation uplifted my spirit and brought a smile to my face. 

It is Easter Sunday, a day of celebration for many Jesus believers.  No matter what our religious persuasion may be, let's pause and marvel at this picture, a vision that was captured for posterity by a perceptive photographer.  I'm thankful that he or she seized the moment.  If it's actually a photoshop creation, it still made my day.  Whoever you are,
Thank You! 

All too often words aren't necessary to enjoy a moment in time.  This is one of such special occasions.

Enjoy!