"If I can lift you up when you're down, I would have done a very good job! Thank you for dropping by."



Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring at last!


Anyone who had to put up with winter during the last few months can now be in a celebratory mood.  In many places, the snow has melted, the bare trees are coming to life and the brown on the ground is coming out green.

It is the first day of Spring! It can be a lovely time, but allergies can get in the way of enjoying what the season offers.  Actor Robin Williams might have described this season best:  Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"

Yes, indeed, after months of hibernation and putting up with frigid temperatures and blankets of snow, we can finally temporarily retire the layered look, the bundles of winter clothing in the closet while the T-shirts, flip-flops and warm weather apparel can come out.

I can't wait to putter in my backyard and see what surprises are waiting for me in my garden.  The birds will soon come to visit my red chokeberry tree and their cheery chirps will again bring the greenbelt behind my yard to life!

Spring is a season for new life, renewed hopes and lovely inspiration.  If you've been stuck with a less than cheerful winter, now's the time to get your mojo back.  Find your Spring groove and feel alive!

Celebrate this season and make it a warm memory to cherish!