"If I can lift you up when you're down, I would have done a very good job! Thank you for dropping by."



Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Do dogs go to heaven?

The dialogue between the church monuments below actually happened somewhere in America.  Thanks to my friend Lina for sharing.

A farmer named Muldoon lived alone in the countryside with a wee dog that he loved and doted on. After many long years of faithful companionship, the dog finally died, so Muldoon went to the parish priest:

"Father, my dear old dog is dead. Could you be saying a Mass for him?"

Father Patrick replied, "I am so very sorry to hear about your dog's death. But, unfortunately, I can't say Mass for the poor creature..."

Muldoon said, "I understand, Father, I do. I guess I'll go to this new denomination down the road; no tellin' what they believe... Do you think $500 is enough to donate for the service?"
 Father Patrick said, "I did not know that your dog was a Catholic!"  


Do Dogs go to Heaven? Hysterical! Absolutely unreal that this actually happened! These two churches face each other across a busy street.