"If I can lift you up when you're down, I would have done a very good job! Thank you for dropping by."



Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A view of life in the future

My electronic mailbox is the recipient of many interesting stuff.  Lots of funny forwards from familiar folks I've known over the years.  Many materials teeming with in-depth ideas and food for thought.

The following was sent by Lina (thanks!), my old high school chum.  It brings into focus the sad reality of what our future might be... if we don't take care of our most vital resource... WATER.

* * *
PLEASE WATCH THIS... IT WILL MAKE US THINK A HUNDREDFOLD ABOUT OUR LIFE IN THE NEAR FUTURE AND OUR NATURAL RESOURCES... IF THIS COULD BE GIVEN AIR TIME ON TV, IT WOULD HAVE A VERY BIG IMPACT ON OUR COUNTRY MEN WHO TAKE OUR NATURAL RESOURCES FOR GRANTED.  LET'S ACT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE...