"If I can lift you up when you're down, I would have done a very good job! Thank you for dropping by."



Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Don't take life too seriously

Many thanks to my old-time friend Lina for these endearing snapshots and entertaining piece.

Don't take life so seriously! 
DANCE

KISS A LOT

RELAX IN NATURE

HAVE FUN 
AND BE HAPPY!!!!

Today is International Disturbed People's Day.

Please send an encouraging message to a disturbed friend... Just as I've done.
 

I don't care if you lick windows,
Take the special bus
Or occasionally pee on yourself..
You hang in there
sunshine, you're special.
 Every sixty seconds you spend angry, upset or mad, is a full minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Today's Message of the Day is:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.