"If I can lift you up when you're down, I would have done a very good job! Thank you for dropping by."



Friday, January 13, 2012

Daily Companion prayers (Part 5)

More from my Daily Companion...

Memore

     Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession, was left unaided.  Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother.  To you do I come; before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.  O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me.  Amen.

 

A Prayer to Mary
(Anonymous from the 3rd century)

     We turn to you for protection, holy Mother of God.  Listen to our prayers anbd help us in our needs.  Save us from every danger, glorious and blessed Virgin.  Amen.  


Prayer for Reparation

     My loving Jesus, out of the grateful love I bear You, and to make reparation for my unfaithfulness to grace, I give You my heart, and I consecrate myself wholly to you.  With Your help I resolve to sin no more.  Amen.  


Trust in the Heart of Christ
(St. Margaret Mary Alacogue)

O Heart of love,
I place all my trust in You.
I fear all things
from my own weakness,
but I hope for all things from your goodness.