"If I can lift you up when you're down, I would have done a very good job! Thank you for dropping by."



Monday, January 9, 2012

Daily Companion prayers

More from my Daily Companion...

Morning Offering

     O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer You all my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, for all the intentions of  Your Sacred Heart, in reparation for my sins, and for the intentions of the Holy Father.

At the Beginning of the Day 

     Almighty God, You have given us this day; strengthen us with Your power and keep us from falling into sin, so that whatever we say or think or do may be in Your service and for the sake of Your kingdom.

     We ask this through Christ our Lord.  Amen.

Act of Faith

     O my God, I firmly believe that You are one God in three Divine Persons, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  I believe that Your Divine Son became man and died for our sins, and that He will come to judge the living and the dead.  I believe these and all the truths, which the holy Catholic Church teaches, because You have revealed them, Who can neither deceive nor be deceived. 


Act of Hope

     O my God, relying on Your infinite goodness and promises, I hope to obtain pardon for my sins, the help of your grace, and life everlasting, through the merits of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Redeemer.  Amen.

Act of Love

     O my God, I love You above all things, with my whole heart and soul, because You are all good and worthy of all my love.  I love my neighbor as myself for the love of You.  I forgive all who have injured me and ask pardon for all whom I have injured.  Amen.