"If I can lift you up when you're down, I would have done a very good job! Thank you for dropping by."



Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pray the Rosary online

My BFF Josie received this e-mail and forwarded to me so that I can share with Rosary devotees.  Thanks, my friend!

* * * 

Hello Everyone,

This is one of the best ways to pray the Rosary together, alone or with your respective loved ones.

You'll see some of the different places in Holy Land where we as pilgrims walked, prayed, contemplated, and discerned, and deeply felt Jesus Christ with us especially in Jerusalem.
Please pray the Rosary always and everyday. It blesses us all with heavenly connection with the Holy Family --- feels so awesome ! ! !
                                                                                                                                                
I have not seen anything like this before.......... wow !

I want to share this website with you ...
http://www.comepraytherosary.org/
This is just Beautiful !!!!  See the Video online of the Holy Land, while praying.
 
· Pray the Rosary online with people all over the world, or
· Pray the Rosary alone, it's awesome !

The accompanying Images of Holy Land and St., CA have also been added as visuals while praying the Rosary.

Paschal Baylon Church